How To Fix a Leaking Garden Pond
A leaking garden pond or swimming pond can be very difficult to repair – unless you work with TEC 7. TEC 7 even repairs underwater, and it is completely safe for fish and aquatic plants.
Step 1: Preparation
- Clean the repair site thoroughly with the scouring sponge. Do not use any degreasers which could harm your aquatic life.
- Carefully degrease the repair piece with HP7. Rinse well afterwards with water.
Step Two: Bonding
- Apply a generous quantity of TEC 7 to the repair piece.
- Press the piece firmly against the substrate.
- Apply brief and powerful pressure. It is unnecessary to clamp or exert a permanent pressure.
Step 3: Finishing
- Remove any excess TEC 7
- Clean tools with TEC 7 Cleaner