New Super & Aktivator Mitre Kit
Super7 & Aktivator Mitre Bond Kit is a universal super strong, durable, colourless, fast curing glue that is easy to use and suitable for a wide range of applications.
Super 7 and Super 7 Activator used together results in an instantaneous bond at room temperature that have the following advantages:
- Bonding of more porous surfaces
- The air humidity has practically no influence on the hardening of the adhesive
- It avoids hardening problems so there are fewer risks
- The Filling capacity of the adhesive is higher
- Remains clear so perfect for use with clear glass or plastics etc.
Applications for Super 7
Super 7 can be used on and/or in combination with several materials such as:
Most Plastics, e.g. Hard and Soft PVC, Polyester, ABS, Polycarbonate, Synthetic and Natural Rubbers, Neoprene, Nitrile, Nylon, Acrylic Glass, Butadiene, Polyamide, EPDM, PMMA, Epoxy, Polyurethane, Bakelite, Celluloid, NBR, etc.
Natural Surfaces, e.g. Glass, Steel, Brass, Porcelain, Ceramics, Wood, Leather, Most Other Metals and Metal Alloys, HPL, Melamine and Formica.
For surfaces that are not porous, Super 7 Activator can be safely applied without any risk.
Pure Polyethylene, Pure Polypropylene and Polytetraflour Ethylene (Fluorine) Cannot be Bonded. For Porous surfaces use Super 7 & Super 7 Activator.