TEC7 Foamtack is a time saving, easy to use, strong and low expansion adhesive foam suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. With a working temperature of -5°C to +30°C along with excellent adhesion strength to all building materials including plasterboard, (both standard and insulated), window sills and light weight blocks, Tec7 Foamtack saves you time and because of its excellent thermal and acoustic insulation capacity, it will also save you money. Foamtack is rot resistant, weather proof and water proof making it the perfect adhesive for all your construction applications.
- Base: polyurethane
- Curing: polymerization through (air) humidity
- Colour: pink
- Skin formation (at 23°C and 50% RH) FEICA TM 1014: 5 minutes.
- Loadable (at 23°C and 50% RH): 60 minutes.
- Shape retention (FEICA TM 1004): <1% distortion.
- Density: 22 kg/m³.
- Thermal conductivity (FEICA TM 1020): 0.034 W/mK.
- Sound insulation: 60 dB.
- Tensile strength (ETAG 004 – ETICS): 0.12 N/mm²
- Shear strength: >0.43 N/mm².
- Processing temperature: environment: -5°C/+30°C and product: +5°C/+25°C (ideal: +20°C).
- Temperature resistance: l-50°C / +90°C; peak temperatures: -65°C/+130°C.
- Resistance: strong chemical, weather, water and rot resistant; sensitive to UV light.
- Shelf life: at least 12 months when stored upright in original, closed packaging and in a dry, cool place.