- Concentrated Heating System Cleaner
- Suitable for use with all types of water based heating systems
- Prevents sludging and helps improve the performance of working parts in your system
- Removes rust, corrosion, lime and built up deposits
- Easy to apply
A strong concentrated universal cleaner for use in all water based heating systems. Due to its alkaline composition it quickly and efficiently removes corrosion, salts and crystals that sludge the heating system.
When used correctly, Plumbflush is completely safe for synthetic materials, rubber, copper, aluminium and cast iron. Plumbflush removes fixed deposits and therefore improves the efficiency of the circulatory system.
Prevents sludging of the heating system by removing corrosion, salts and crystals.
Removes built up residues.
Fast and easy to use and recommended before using Plumb, especially in case of older installations.
How to use
- Set temperature control on all radiators to maximum to ensure full circulation
- Bring the system to operating temperature. Stop the heating system and drain the water completely.
- Fill the system halfway with water and add Plumbflush.
- Top up with water to the prescribed level and start up and bleed the system.
**Allow the system to operate with all radiators for 2 days. Check that all radiators get hot.
- Drain the water completely from the system so all loosened and dissolved dirt is removed. Rinse the system with clean water to remove as much residue as possible.