Extremely flexible sealant based on MS hybrid polymer that is ideal for use on expansion joints, facade’s and glazing applications where air-tightness and flexible sealing is required.
Tec7 X-SEAL is easy to apply, repaintable and adheres to most building materials, this combined with permanent elasticity makes for durable joints.
Tec7 X-SEAL also withstands harsh weather and wind, UV rays and temperature fluctuations.
- Safe natural stone sealant for all types of stone such as marble, granite, bluestone, (most) composite materials, concrete, masonry, door sills, window sills & lintels etc.
- Building mastic sealant for connection and expansion joints in construction and industry applications.
- Glazing Putty
- Sealing of facade and structural elements such as shopfronts, door casings, windows, panels, insulating boards, prefabricated elements, etc.
- EC1935 ISEGA food contact approval: suitable for use in the food and hospitality industries.
- Airtight bonds in AEN (almost energy-neutral) and ecological ‘passive construction’. Very low emissions: Emicode EC1 Plus /VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) emission class A+
- Application temperature from +5°C to +40°C
- Apply onto a clean and stable substrate. Fully remove old sealant residues.
- If necessary, clean with Tec7 Cleaner and/or Multiclean.
- Apply with a manual, electric or pneumatic caulking gun.
- Test the adhesion to plastics such as PP and PE, silicones, powder coatings, exotic woods and bituminous materials. Use PT7 as a primer, if necessary. Start by strengthening weak and/or porous substrates with Fixprimer.
- Use Tec7 Cleaner to clean and degrease safely, obtain the perfect finish and to remove uncured Tec7 products. Use HP Clean to finish porous materials, like natural stone.
- Can be painted immediately after skin formation. Use paint or varnish depending on the movement of the joint. Alkyd resins will cure slowly on uncured X-Seal.