How To Bond Skirting With Tec 7
Perfectly mounted skirting is the capstone for a perfectly laid floor. With TEC7 you can bond any skirting in an instant, on any type of substrate.
Step 1: Preparation
- Remove loose dust and particles with the vacuum cleaner.
- Degrease the back of the skirting and the substrate with FOAM 7. Allow the product to penetrate for a few seconds and rub dry with a cleaning cloth.
Step Two: Bonding the Skirting
- Apply a generous quantity of TEC 7 to the back of the skirting.
- Press the skirting against the substrate. Position it correctly.
- Apply brief and powerful pressure. It is unnecessary to clamp the skirting in place or exert permanent pressure.
Step 3: Finishing
- Remove any excess TEC 7 with Tec 7 Cleaner.
- The skirting can possibly be sealed with Tec 7 in the desired colour.