HOW TO MOUNT SKIRTING BOARDS
- Remove loose particles and dust with brush and/or vacuum cleaner.
- Moisten the substrate slightly with the plant sprayer.
This will give you a better adhesion. It also shortens the curing time.
- Shake the can very carefully.
- Fit the can of Pur7 onto the gun, see the manual for this.
- Fill the hollow spaces not quite completely with PUR7 Pro. Thanks to the low post-expansion you can dose very precisely.
- You can remove uncured PUR foam with Tec7 Cleaner.
- The foam will be cured after 60 minutes.
- Trim the PUR foam properly with a sharp knife.
- Degrease the back of the skirting boards with FOAM7.
- Apply a generous quantity of Tec7 to the back of the skirting board and mount it.
- You can remove excess Tecx7 with Tec7 cleaner.
Find a Local Tec7 Retailer
Would you like to stock our products?
Join over 1800 retailers selling Tec7 products in Ireland and the UK