HOW TO SEAL A BATH
- Place Silcone remover paste on the existing silicone around your bath and leave it to penetrate for a couple of hours in order for it to soften.
- Using a Silcone Scraper tool, remove the silicone from around your bath being careful not to scratch the surface.
- When it is removed, spray Tec 7 Cleaner on the surface in order to clean it and using a scouring pad, help wipe away any excess silicone, repeat this if necessary.
- Remove the nozzle and screw cap from your Tec 7 Cartridge.
- Using a sharp Utility knife cut the nozzle at a 30° angle and to the relevant width of the seal required, please note, you will have to cut the top of the cartridge before replacing the nozzle and always cut away from you in order to prevent an injury to yourself.
- Before you proceed with applying the Tec 7, half fill your bath with water, this will give you a better seal and allow for movement when the bath is being used.
- Place the Tec 7 in to a cartridge gun.
- Squeeze the handle on the gun to start the flow in to the nozzle.
- Apply the Tec 7 in a steady and consistent motion so as to ensure there is an even seal
- Depending on the gun being used, you will have to ensure you keep squeezing the Tec 7 from the cartridge until the bath is completely sealed
- When finished, place the screw cap back on the nozzle, the remaining Tec 7 will stay fresh in the cartridge ready for its next use for up to 12 months.
Find a Local Tec7 Retailer
Would you like to stock our products?
Join over 1800 retailers selling Tec7 products in Ireland and the UK