HOW TO BOND SKIRTING BOARDS WITH TEC7
- Remove loose particles and dust with brush and/or vacuum cleaner.
- Degrease the back of the skirting and the substrate with FOAM 7. Allow the product to penetrate for a few seconds and rub dry with a cleaning cloth.
Bonding the Skirting
- Apply a generous quantity of TEC 7 to the back of the skirting..
- Press the skirting against the substrate. Position it correctly.
- Apply brief and powerful pressure. It is unnecessary to clamp the skirting in place or exert permanent pressure.
- Remove any excess TEC 7 with Tec 7 Cleaner.
- The skirting can possibly be sealed with Tec 7 in the desired colour.
Find a Local Tec7 Retailer
Would you like to stock our products?
Join over 1800 retailers selling Tec7 products in Ireland and the UK