FIX a Leaking Garden Pond
- Clean the repair site thoroughily with the scouring sponge Do not use any degreasers which could harm your acquatic life..
- Carefully degrease the repair piece with HP7. Rinse well afterwards with water.
- Apply a generous quantity of TEC 7 to the back of the repair piece.
- Press the piece firmly against the substrate.
- Apply brief and powerful pressure. It is unnecessary to clamp the piece in place or exert permanent pressure.
- Remove any excess TEC 7 with Tec 7 Cleaner.
- Clean tools with Tec7 cleaner.
Find a Local Tec7 Retailer
Would you like to stock our products?
Join over 1800 retailers selling Tec7 products in Ireland and the UK