WP7-401 Facade Waterproof
The quick, effective, and simple solution for wet facades
Covers up to 40m2
Easily workable waterproofing facade cream
25 years of protection against driving rain
Impregnates more than 5 mm
100% waterproof & vapour-permeable
Does not stain glass or window & door frames
Facade Waterproof is an easy to use, clear exterior wall protector and sealer that is white when applying but dries clear leaving a fully protected and waterproof wall that last for up to 25 years. Facade Waterproof can be used on all porous, mineral surfaces and is fully absorbed after 30 to 60 minutes. Facade Waterproof prevents penetration of wind driven rain, the loss of heat through the walls and helps prevent frost damage. Facade Waterproof also prevents algae and moss growth on north-facing facades and protects against the build-up of dirt so facades are easier to clean. Strong reduction of salt efflorescence and does not contain any solvents or VOCs.
- Basis: water-based silane emulsion.
- Consistency: gel.
- Color: white / yellow-white when applied, transparent after penetration.
- Relative density: 0.83 (+/- 0.02).
- Solid content: +/- 25%.
- Application temperature: + 5°C / + 30°C.
- Rain resistant: after full recording (+/- 30 minutes).
- Shelf life: 12 months, stored cool and dry in original packaging.
- Apply on stable, clean, hand dry and porous facade. Allow two days to dry after cleaning and at least 7 days after repair of masonry.
- Apply undiluted in one thick layer with a fur roller or a block brush.
Treat or cover natural stone completely to prevent staining. Wood can also be treated, first test on a wood sample and let it dry for 24 hours. Immediately remove spillage with a damp cloth and rinse with clean water. Clean material with clean water. Remove dried spots using Tec7 Cleaner. Consumption +/- 30m2 / 5L depending on the surface varying between 20 and 40 m2/5L.
Would you like to stock our products?
Join over 1800 retailers selling Tec7 products in Ireland and the UK