How to use HP Clean
1. Always read the technical data sheets in order to understand the product that you are using.
2. Spray HP Clean from the bottom to the top
3. Allow it to work for around 5 minutes, this may require more time depending on the stain/soiling
4. Clean with a sponge or cloth
5. Rinse thoroughly when you are happy with the result
Where can I use HP Clean
HP Clean is solvent and acid free so it can be used on the following surfaces, polished and smooth concrete, ceramic and glazed tiles, sanitary wear, granite, limestone, marble, slate, grouting, exterior render, acrylic resin (e.g. shower trays), lacquered & varnished floors/surfaces, laminate floors, metal, copper, stainless steel, fabric, carpet and leather.